So as I mentioned before I LOVE food! BUT I have been wanting to get a little toned up and lose a couple dress sizes, you know drop the baby weight LOL. I have this amazing elliptical machine that was given to us that I love to exercise on, but I always had some sort of excuse, I didn't get up early enough, I can't do it in the afternoon when the kids are napping because I get all sweaty and then I would have to take a shower and redo my makeup, it's too late, I am too tired, etc.!
So tonight I decided that I would get on my machine and I plan to do that every night that I can or in the morning when I get up early, any time on the machine is better than nothing. but I did the and then some tonight when I decided I would do sit ups and push ups!!
I did the elliptical for 20 minutes, did 60 crunches and 20 push ups! wooohooo I feel great, but as you can see it is past 11:30 at night because I cannot sleep! That is what I was afraid of, but too bad, I feel great!
I had a busy day, which is usual for a Monday! I am so excited to start making calls tomorrow, I have my dates picked out for my 10 show week, Thursday February 28th through Thursday March 6th! I'll let you know how it is going!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow, way to go :)
Post a Comment