WOW another great workout! I wasn't going to work out tonight because I got home at 10:45 and my feet were sore from my 3 inch boots I wore for 6 hours today! BUT when I went in the bathroom to do my evening routine, my workout clothes were there. So I put them on and got on my machine for 20 minutes again, now I have batteries in it, so I found out that I burnt over 200 calories and 65 grams of fat woohoo! I also did my crunches and push ups like before, but whew my arms are SORE!
So since monday night I have done my evening routine like this:
workout
shower
night time skin care regimen with cellushape body lotion! :)
vitamins
read/relax
sleep
It feels so great to take care of myself, I feel ready to face the morning and be a better mommy and wife!
Goodnight!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment