Friday, February 29, 2008

SCREAMING

Screaming has been all I have heard out of Riley for most of the day. I don't know for sure what is wrong with him, he might have a sore mouth, but that seems unlikely. I have tried cuddling, talking, playing and even singing, but he is screaming hysterically. How am I writing this blog? you ask. I gave him his pacifier and put him back to bed, but now he is screaming at the gate on his door. I just tried calling Terry and letting him talk to Riley because he has this way with Riley. Riley hardly ever whines and cries when Terry is home, but with mommy it is a normal thing? I do not put up with it and allow him to follow me around crying or whining and if nothing is working then I put him in his room and let him cry it out for a while, when I go to get him he is usually okay. So, how then does he think that he is getting away with it, and that I allow it? I guess I will go see if he is done. Wish me luck? (pray for me!)

No comments: