Today we went to Terry's grandmas house for turkey dinner! YUM! It was supposed to be a family event, but we were the only ones that came that don't already live there! I love to take the oppportunity to spend time with family, and since we drove an hour, I expected to stay there all day...haha....
Riley decided that he would start acting up since he only got a 45 minute car nap. Of course he was fine until we decided to sit down and play a game of cards! He actually snuck out the doggy door, okay this door is extra big because papa wanted to be sure that it wasn't too small, kind of like the oh my god size mailbox he bought just to be sure the packages would fit! (boy do I miss him) Anyways the doggy door is just the right size for Riley, who isn't that small by the way! The first time he got a spanking (with my hand, not a fly swatter) of course because he knows better, but then he did it two more times...ahhh the terrible twos showing up early!
So Terry was frustrated with Riley being so bad so we left around 4:30.
I forgot to mention that I wanted to leave around 10 or so to make a day out of it, but Terry and I didn't have any clean pants! haha! Then when we got in the van, the check tire light was still on even though I got it fixed yesterday? So we ended up leaving our house around 11 and then spent an hour at Les Schwab getting our tire fixed AGAIN!
WOW what a great day! :(
Tomorrow will be much better, we are going to FBC in the morning and then the Tarzwell's coming over for a movie afternoon!
Goodnight!
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment