Thursday, February 28, 2008

Not tonight

I am soooo tired tonight. I know that I should work out, but I want one night off! I feel like it has been go, go, go, in fact I have been gone every night this week. I will not get out of the habit though!

Tonight I went to a housewarming/unfinished objects party and it was so awesome to spend more time with the women from MOPS. WE laughed a lot, ate a lot and Steph even tried on Michelle's wedding dress! I got to finish a memo/photo board craft that I never finished at mops. I made it purple for Taylor, she'll love to hang up her artwork on it!

I made an awesome cheesecake, I don't know if it was as good as Toby says Kristen's is, but I baked it myself and it was delicious!

I hope that you all take the time to fellowship with people you enjoy being around, it is really refreshing to have true girlfriends, not the high school/college drama stuff!

I'll post again tomorrow!
Goodnight

No comments: