Wednesday, February 27, 2008
$50 in free Mary Kay for all my hostesses!!
I am still looking for 7 hostesses to earn that $50 in FREE product of your choice! My goal is to hold 10 classes by Thursday the 6th of March!! A "class" is me and you plus two friends that like to try new products, need a little pampering, or who are just willing to come and help you earn free product! I am condsiderate of your time and most appointments are under an hour! I promise that my classes are tons of fun! I love to meet new people and make them feel special! Please let me know if you are interested in helping me out, I am very flexible and offer to host the class at my house if that is more convenient for you! (I'll do the cleaning so you don't have to!) I have times during the day, in the evening and on the weekends, but let me know as soon as you can so you can pick the date and time you want before someone else does! Thank you in advance for supporting my business! I can't wait to meet your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment