Sunday March 16th? Geez where has time gone?
Well this blog isn't going to start out on a very positive note, but I promise that it gets better, keep reading!
I wanted to start out with some prayer requests, the times we are living in are changing and I am finding that a lot of people close to me are in need of prayer. I truly believe that the more people praying to our amazing GOD about these things the better :) so here's my list....
1. Tomorrow my sister Dawn is going to have a tumor removed from her abdomen. They fear it to be cancerous. She is a diabetic and recently suffered a mild heart attack and has MS. Seriously, she has been through so much. They have given her a 50/50 chance, but I know my GOD and I know my sister, stubborn and strong, she will make it through this and be able to get her SURVIVOR tattoo! She has two sons, and two grandchildren.
2. A family that I am close with lost their brother to a heart attack on Sunday. He was in his early 40s. They are planning a memorial for him on Saturday June 7th.
3. A dear friend of mine has filed for divorce. She is an amazing woman with so much strength that has struggled with DIVORCE as a christian woman. She has read the scriptures and prayed for years, but her husbands heart is so hardened that she has decided to file.
4. A couple from our church is having issues with the adoption process in another country.
wow I think I will be compiling a list for the next couple of days. I thank you for praying for these families and I will be sure to update you.
On to the Mary Kay part of my post :)
WOW June 30th is the last day of our Mary Kay year and I am soooo close to earning a 4 carat amethyst ring! I have a huge goal to get 45 women's opinion of our products by June 30th, so I am offering $75 in product for $25 for all of my hostesses through June! I will definitely keep you updated!
I appreciate each and every one of you that has supported me and my business this last year! Because of you I am #1 in my unit for Sales and Team Building!! There are over 100 women in my unit and I am #1 thanks to all of you! :)
Have a great week!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment