Amy reminded me at BUNCO that I haven't posted in a while, so here it goes!
My 10 show week was tons of fun! It actually turned out to be a 7 show week, but I put Mary Kay products on 27 women and sold over $700! It was so much fun to meet new people and spend time with friends! Thank you again to all who helped! I thought you would like to know how flexible my business is, so here are a few examples of some of the classes that I did that week! On Monday I had a skin care class at the Mason County Courthouse! I have a couple of customers in the County Clerks office so I went down there hoping that three of the ladies would be available. HAHA it just happened to be their lunch time and three of them tried my skin care (I brought warm wash cloths because I wasn't sure about the sink situation!) and the mineral powder foundation. That night is my success meeting and I had only one guest confirmed, and with two more guests it would be considered a class, so I called one of my good girlfriends (thanks Jennifer!) and she was able to come so I dragged my mother in law along to make 3, another class! The next day I had my BNI (business networking international) meeting and I had sent home samples of the men's skin care line with the men in my group, but they hadn't taken the time to try it, so I asked three of the men to wash their faces in the bathroom there at the restaurant after the meeting! We meet at the Cloverleaf Bar and Grill in Bremerton! 3 businessmen helped me out by taking the same bar of soap into the bathroom and washing their faces! AMAZING what will happen when you have a goal! The next night I had a get ready for bed party at my good friend Jenny's house and we all wore our PJ's which is definitely not something I would normally wear to a skin care class! I knew that they were all going to be wearing PJ's so I did to and it was so much fun! I did end up going into Fred Meyer that night, in my PJ's at 10pm and I actually saw a customer of mine! oh what type of explaining I would have to do if she saw me! :) Thursday at MOPS we announced that Stephanie was hostessing a skin care class at my house that afternoon and that kids were welcome! So at 2:00 I had 3 babies playing on the floor and 4 or 5 toddlers playing (while Riley slept!) and 7 mommies getting facials! On Saturday I went to a baby shower for one of my girlfriends I have known since we were 1 and got to facial her mom and grandma that night afterwards at 11:30 at night! WOW what a great week. I worked about 12 hours and made $27 an hour! I honestly worked the same amount of time that I have scheduled to work every week, I didn't spend any extra time away from my kids and family than I would if I actually worked every time I have scheduled!
The thing I am most excited about this week is that we have great new products out, you can check them out on my website: www.marykay.com/hughest
I hope you all have a great day tomorrow and I'll post more often!
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! You were a busy bee, but I know you love what you do. Keep up the great work!
Amy
Post a Comment